Monday 8 June 2015

Life happens...








































Life happens, when you least expect it. You are planning a rosy future and suddenly your plans are destroyed by circumstances. A few months ago I had lot of plans for my blog but life happened, my priorities changed and I had to deal with more important issues. I went against all the rules like "do not take a break from blogging " and I took a loooooong break, boohoo....
Well, let's face the facts: my blog was not a source of income, a girl needs to eat and pay the bills in London... I had to make some difficult decisions and sacrificed my blogging hobbies (boohoo again). But now I am back. Everybody deserves a second chance...
This picture was taken in Mexico.




1 comment:

  1. you look wonderful :)

    Let me know what you think of my newest post
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/2015/06/red-crochet-dress.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message.