Thursday, 12 September 2013
I just been nominated by lovely Maria Estandia for the Liebster Award. Big thank you to you, Maria.
1. Appreciate the one who nominated you by linking back and following their blog.
2. Nominate 11 blogs with less that 200 followers and let the nominee know by commenting on their posts.
3. Answer 11 questions that the person that tagged you asked.
4. Ask the blogs that you nominated 11 new questions.
My nominees are:
Smells like style
Welcome to Nail Mania
Emma's Style Guide
lots of babble
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love it when people /other bloggers visit my blog and leave positive comments.
2. Why did you decide to blog?
I started my blog because it was the easiest way to show my Art and my DIY ideas. I love to be creative and share my creativity with other people.
3. Who is your biggest Icon and why?
Leonardo Da Vinci, I love his art and his inventions, he was genius.
4. Which is your favourite post yet?
It is always the next one, I like a fresh new project.
5. What an advice can you give when it comes to blogging?
Keep going... do not quit...
6. What or who is your biggest inspiration?
I met a lot of people/heroes but my biggest inspiration must be my first proper art teacher from Slovakia. He give me a good foundation...
7. If you could collaborate with anyone, who would be it be?
I love Giuseppe Zannoti's shoes, so I would like to work with him...
8. Favourite blog...
Many... for example COTTDS, Song of Style, a pair & a spare, Design and Form....
9. What would you do, or wear, in your dream post?
In my dream post I would wear Alexander Wang, from head to toe.
10. If you could meet someone dead or live, who would it be and why?
From past I would like to meet Leonardo Da Vinci or Michaelangelo, their art is timeless...
11. How was blogging change your life?
I have less time for my other hobbies, but no regrets...
My questions are:
1,When did you start to blog?
2,Where do you get your inspiration from?
3,Do your friends and family support your blogging ?
4, Have you ever received negative feedback about your post/blog and how did you handle with it?
5,What was the biggest thing you wrote about?
6,What was the craziest thing you have ever done?
7, Are you getting inspiration from other bloggers?
8, Did blogging help you to find a new friends?
9, Do you taking advice from more experienced bloggers?
10, What mistakes have you made and what did you learn from them?
11, If you had the chance to start you blog again would you do it differently, and how?