Saturday 9 February 2013

Love,Love,Love...



Google Image Result for http://www.thecoolist.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/iain-crawford-photography_2.jpg


Red Leather Bangle Bracelet with Solid Sterling Silver Tubes / Berry Deep Blood Crimson Red / Romantic Scarlet Bohemian Stacking Bracelet. $52.00, via Etsy.



Yes that day -Valentine's day -  is coming and suddenly everything turns red. Shops are stocked up with cute gifts and chocolate boxes, Florists have the most beautiful red roses on their stands and restaurants are full of  loving couples. I have to be honest I have never celebrated  Valentine's day, I did not like it all, for one simple reason: I have been always single on Valentine's day and all the cute gifts just for loved ones reminded me how "empty my life was" ( according to my mean girlfriends) but thankfully I have my hubby now, and guess what, we still do not celebrate Valentine's because we love each other all year round just not for Valentine's day... and we are buying cute gifts for each other all the time... because the love should not be just for Valentine's day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message.